LED Courtesy Lights

Hello everyone. Just joined the forum and am looking to find if anyone happens to have a part number for the small led deck courtesy lights for the interior. We smashed one and would like to replace with same if possible. Appreciate any help.

Chris

Hey Chris,

Welcome to the site. I don’t know of a source for those little LED lights - never broke one so haven’t dug into it. Maybe ping Safeboat parts department? I bet they are a BlueSea product or something - pretty sure they use the BlueSea Deckhand Dimmer unit for the dimming function on the panel.

Good luck - and if you find the answer please let us know!

Hi Brett,

Thanks for the reply. I’ll check with Safeboat and see if they still make these. Not sure what your experience has been, but it often takes weeks to get any reply from Safeboat. If I get an answer, I’ll be sure to post it!

Call them. Always faster than email.

Could be worth a look if you are going to replace a bunch of them…

https://tecniqinc.com/product/E02/

(Sourced by @Lobstermobster)

I found the actual lights 5 mins before Steve at Safe Boats called me back and confirmed. Not sure if they used different model over diff. years. They are from Innovative Lighting, but I was then able to find them on Amazon cheaper in the color to match (amber).

http://shop.innovativelight.com/shop/?3led_step_light__surface_mount&show=product&productID=266824&productCategoryIDs=6300

I will say that if I was replacing all of them I would likely pick something else. Definitely brighter for back deck.

Thanks for the follow-up. Yeah - according to one of their electricians they don’t use these anymore on newer builds.

Found a spec sheet that lists 12 @ “Perko LED Deck Lights BA230-BS”, but can’t find them on the interwebs…

Call SAFEBOAT. They have parts and service. I order my zincs, etc from them.
**General inquiries: Phone: (360) 674-7161
They are very helpful and sell most parts on the defenders. I’m sure they have lights. Good prices too!