Best Collar System

Hey all, unfortunately my collar failed last week and I either need to replace the starboard collar or change to either the Fast system or Safeboats new collar system.
Has anyone done any research or have any strong opinions on what the best solution is? I don’t love how suddenly this failed and the fact it’s very difficult to repair the old ones. But I don’t know a ton about the new systems.
Still finding out cost on replacing just the starboard, the new system is 40k but would likely last a long long time plus no need to ever paint again…
Thoughts?

Out of curiosity, what failed on the collar?

Over time the rhino lined ones can delaminate from the styrofoam, as the boat makes repeated impact this can expand and in my case it ended up happening across a 8”x60” area at the water line. I knew there was some slight issue but didn’t realize that once this happens it can tear open which mine did on Saturday, likely do to heavy weather. My understanding is this often starts where they are 5200 to the aluminum.
Long story short it’s unclear to me if these collars have much life beyond 15 years.
Still haven’t made a decision but have 3 options:
-Fast system conversion by lifeproof
-Convert to the new xdr collar at Safe.
-Find a single replacement old style collar.

Safeboats XDR gets my vote

Did the XDR, very happy with it